Loading...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

No Mickey ears


I really don't like Florida. Not much at all. I've had to go a few times for work (perhaps part of the issue) and every time I thought, "Wow. Don't think I could live here." The best beach day of my life, though, happened in Florida. Only one other beach day (Tulum, on my 27th (or 28th?) birthday) can even come close.

So now I am thinking about taking a family vacation to Florida next year and staying on the beach. There would be no marching around Disneyworld in the humidity, no excursions to see local points of interest -- at least, not for me. I want to have an ocean view and wake up, go to the beach, come back and nap, go back to the beach, and repeat throughout the week. I want to get in the water and have it be pleasantly warm. I want to cool off in the evening by having some ice cream. That's pretty much it.

Jared is on board, so now we just need to figure out the details of when and where. Anyone care to join us?

No comments: