The other night I was busy in the kitchen when I heard Thor in the living room saying, "Mm, mm..." and smacking his lips. I wondered what he could be eating since I hadn't given him anything and went in to find that he had apparently helped himself to a snack.

Cheese straight off the block -- you can't beat that.
The other night he set up shop in the kitchen while I did dishes. He brought in a label maker to use as his computer, and was "typing" away wearing Daddy's glasses. It's a good look, don't you think?
4 comments:
He is so cute! When I was a kid, I loved cheese and would make "melted cheese on a plate" which was just sliced cheese on a plate, melted in the micro. So good!
Looks like he wants to be like daddy.
Talk about an evening of good company. I like his eating style.
That is hilarious! Nichole would eat butter, explains why she was so chubby, blah!
Wow, Thor looks like a little brown-eyed version of Jared. He really is a chip off the old cheese block!
Post a Comment