We went to Ikea this weekend; it's one destination which is particularly difficult for Thor. Actually, I guess it's difficult for us -- he's in seventh heaven slamming cupboard doors, plopping himself onto various items of furniture, and latching on to toys when we pass the kid section. He also likes to carry his own tiny pencil and alternately scribble on the blank shopping list forms and stab us/himself with it.
After prying him off of several furniture items in succession and having only progressed a few yards into the showroom, it occurred to me that maybe we could make more headway if I plopped him into the Ergo. So I did, and rather than pout like I thought he would, he loved it. He sat in there the whole rest of the outing, leaving Jared to carry Winnie. Jared actually started to complain about how heavy Winnie was (hey, what's your 20-pound infant to my 35-pound toddler?) and now I am thinking maybe TWO Ergos are in order.
Well, not really -- unless I can find a second one dirt cheap.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so awesome that he loves it. I haven't tried Coen in ours since he was a baby. You can borrow ours while I borrow your bjorn. I can't use mine till my baby is 6 months and that will be in the fall/winter.
Good like finding one dirt cheap. Since you started raving about yours I've been checking craigslist to see if I could get a good deal. I think there was only one in all of OC and it wasn't a good deal. It's pretty surprising, everything else I've looked at on craigslist had lots of options. We're going to look at a "high end" baby consignment store this week before we take the plunge and pay full price.
Post a Comment