This morning Jared’s cell phone alarm went off, LOUDLY, at 5 a.m., waking our entire household. I was able to nurse Winnie back to sleep, but the Little Pork Chop was ready to go. I tried to snuggle him back to sleep in our bed, but he kept poking me in the eye and trying to get me to turn on the TV. I finally had no choice but to get up or have him wake Winnie up again with his antics. We took a shower, had an early breakfast, and about the time I left for work at 6:30, he was showing signs of winding down, so I tucked him back into bed with his dad.
I thought waking up with Winnie multiple times a night was getting old, but you throw this weird Thor stuff into the mix and the sleep deprivation is truly awful.
No comments:
Post a Comment