The baby (not sure how I'll refer to him when the new one comes -- old baby/new baby? Big baby/little baby?) has seemed to be on the verge of walking forever but just wouldn't quite let go of walls, furniture, etc.
On Sunday while we were all hanging out Jared and I decided to coach him a little and got him to walk back and forth from one of us to the other several times. Then yesterday I noticed him launching out on his own a few times. A couple of times he made it to his destination successfully and a few times he turfed it, but either way I think he is starting to get the hang of it. I'm so excited! I can't wait to be able to take him on short little walks or let him walk around in the backyard. He's pretty pleased with himself, too. We'll try to get some video posted soon.
We also got to see Lori and Haws this weekend, which is always a treat. Unfortunately, we didn't manage to take any pictures, so you'll have to take our word for it.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was so good to see you guys! I am sorry it was such a short visit... hopefully next time we can spend more quality time together :)
I'm so glad you guys got to visit and I just have to say, "Go, Thor, go!" He'll be running next week. Watch out!
I second what Noelle said. Before you know it he will be running and then the real trouble begins.
Post a Comment