Loading...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas stuff

For me, music is always a big part of getting into the holiday spirit, so I have myself booked solid with musical stuff over the the course of the next few weeks. Unfortunately, I was once again passed over in the lottery for Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert tickets (can you say "lottery" in that context?); however, there is plenty of other stuff going on.

We are doing everything from a Neil Diamond concert to the Nutcracker at the Capitol Theater. I'm so excited! I wish I worked in a profession where I could have Christmas music playing in the background, but the offices of my Very Illustrious Employer don't lend themselves to that sort of thing. Nonetheless, the holidays are in full swing around here and I look forward to decking the halls and falalalaing my way to December 25th.

2 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

I am so excited you guys get to see Neil!!!! He puts on quite the show. I too love the Christmas music... Gotta get what I can during the month of Dec.
We are excited to see all of you for Christmas :)

Annie said...

I agree with you on the Christmas music. I LOVE it!

BTW.... I need your address!

email it to me - and I need your new email - two birds with one stone...

annehowe24@gmail.com