Loading...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Piggy's progress

To my great relief, the Piggy has finally started crawling on all fours. I feared a lifetime of army crawling was in our future, but we are seeing signs that he may become bipedal eventually. He has started cruising around on the furniture and occasionally stands unassisted for short periods. Of course, it could be months before he is independently walking, but it is a step in the right direction (pun intended, of course).

Piglet has also has gotten past the worst of the no-sleeping business. We have gotten quite rigid about his two naps (at least) a day, and more regular about bedtimes. He also got two teeth, which seems to have helped. I think he was suffering from a deadly cocktail of teething and laissez-faire sleep schedule.

In other news, I have decided to attempt this project where you make a skirt out of a pillowcase. Pork Chop thinks it's nuts but Julie thinks it might be cute. I'll post pictures if it turns out OK. Actually, I'll post pictures either way. If it's not a good time, it's a good story, right?

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I'm sold. I think it could be really cute.