Over conference weekend, we took Thor to see Aunt Joyce and Uncle Jim. They have this great toy boat in the basement for visiting children, and Thor loved it. He particularly enjoyed standing up to steer, even though he toppled out sideways several times. You'll note that it was such a lazy weekend, he was still in his pajamas on Sunday afternoon. Good times.



Here is Thor with his Aunt Noelle, whom he recently met for the first time.
When Jared came back from his parents' anniversary party in California, he had all of these pictures of Thor with random people. I guess whenever someone mentioned wanting to hold him, Jared immediately obliged. Winning friends and influencing people -- that's our Piggy...Here's the Piggy with a toy that has saved our bacon the past little while in church. It's a coiled shoelace, and he can entertain himself endlessly with it, whether by whipping it around in circles, pulling it until it springs back, or just chewing on it.
The bubs chilling at Jen's cabin. We took some pictures of the rest of us, but we all look odd and severely red-eyed, so I'm limiting myself to posting this one.
In the men's restroom at the airport. The Piggy loves to stand on the footrest of his stroller. I'm not sure what brought on the manic look. He does this from time to time.
On the plane. Isn't he so grown up?
With Grandma and Grandpa Hexberg. Dad is making weird faces, as usual.
Enjoying his first marshmallow. I was eventually forced to take it away from him, because he insisted on shoving it as far in into his mouth as possible. I was sure I was going to have respiratory arrest of some kind before we were through.
Chewing his dad's hat. Hey, you never know what might turn out to be edible!
At the first football game of the season. It was so hot that we drenched his Growl Towel in cold water to try to keep him comfortable.
Enjoying some mashed potatoes at the pre-game alumni luncheon.












3 comments:
Darling pics Sarah! He is so cute.
He is getting so big...I can't wait to play with him over the Christmas Holiday. Hey, I'm going to be out for a long enough period I wonder if we can schedule our post-thanksgiving A&E marathon for post-christmas? THoughts????
Your baby is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment