Loading...

Friday, October 3, 2008

Nothing like a little preventative maintenance

In my hasty completion of my benefits forms at my new employer, I inadvertently included the Piggy on our vision plan. My election was online and irrevocable, so there was nothing I could do about it after the fact. As it happens, though, the Piggy's eyes seem to be just fine. At least, he has no problem spotting minuscule crumbs or other detritus in the carpet and attempting to eat them.

Luckily open enrollment is just around the corner so I can fix things then. Otherwise, I would have considered getting the bub some glasses just to recoup the cost of the insurance. Do they make baby sunglasses?

1 comment:

HerrimanJohn said...

I kind of doubt it's irrevocable if you call them immediately and make a big fuss about it. Michelle could handle it for you. She's pulled off far more impressive feats as a consumer advocate.