Pork Chop felt that my allusions on this blog to his inability to remember my birthday or the date of our anniversary were unfairly casting him as unromantic. For the record, I don't think he is unromantic; he might very well have made a romantic gesture for my birthday -- he just wasn't likely to do it on the right day without a bit of prompting.
Anyhow, in order to make 100% sure that I wouldn't think he was unromantic, he planned a very nice weekend getaway for us (... and the Piggy). We drove out to Steamboat Springs, Colorado and spent a couple of nights there. We visited a farmer's market, did some window shopping, soaked in the local hot springs, and attended a pro rodeo. It was a great way to commemorate my birthday and we have a lot of pictures that I will share once we've had a chance to upload them.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no!!! How did I miss your birthday??? Sounds like it was a good one... happy belated birthday! Which day was it exactly so I dont miss it next year.
Post a Comment