I'm not sure exactly what's going on with the Piggy, but it's as if his urine output has suddenly gone through the roof (not literally -- yet). He has started leaking through his diapers at night. We even got him nighttime diapers and he soaked right through one of those last night, too. He wakes up wet and cold and miserable and I have to blearily strip him down, wipe his sensitive parts off with a chilly wet wipe, then either change his crib bedding or (because I am too lazy to do that at 2 a.m.) bring him back to bed with us, where he is now fully alert and wallows around for a while fussing about nothing in particular and keeping all of us from sleeping.
I have wondered whether I am overfeeding him, but he is rarely very wet during the day, which leads me to believe he is "reverse cycling" -- when a baby nurses and eats more at night because mom is gone during the day. So it's really my fault, and I'm trying to be patient with it.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Caden went through the same exact thing, when he was young forever and sometimes still now. Your going to think I'm crazy but get one size bigger for night. You'll think it's too big, but it worked like a charm, no leaks! And we had big leakage problem, bedding and all. Good luck!
Post a Comment