Last night our friend Rob Dominguez came by for dinner while he was in town, and the Piggy pulled out all the stops to make a good impression. Despite the fact that he had been given a large bottle shortly before I got home from work, he still insisted on being fed again when I walked in the door. I had reservations, but he really put on the whole desperate act and I thought maybe by some chance he really was hungry. Lesson learned.
He spent the rest of the evening gradually regurgitating the extra feeding. Pretty annoying. Other than that, though, he was quite charming, pretty much entertained himself throughout dinner, and was very nice to Rob. Next time I just need to remember that I am the adult and have the good sense to know when he is overeating.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment