Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Just me?
Is it just me, or did anyone else think there was something weird with the audio on American Idol last night? It seemed like I could barely hear any of the accompaniment. The instrumentals were basically non-existent and I could only hear the vocals. It just sounded weird and kind of crappy. Jared and I both noticed it. I couldn't figure out why the live audience was going crazy after a couple of the performances, but I have to imagine they sounded much richer in person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are weirdos who do not watch TV, but I must admit we got out the rabbit ears on Tuesday to watch the "Final 4". Allen and I disagree on who is and isn't talented, but I can definitely see the appeal of the show. We didn't watch on Wednesday, so I don't know why I am leaving a comment. I can't even answer your question. I guess I like to see my words posted. Thanks for giving me an avenue to do so.
No worries - you're welcome to freely comment any time.
Post a Comment