Loading...

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Betty Hexberg

Things are pretty interesting now that I am at work and Jared is home with the little Pork Chop. Eventually, Jared will finish school, and I will retire and resume my homemaking duties, but for now Jared gets to fill in. His attention to detail is pretty good. He laundered the bathroom mats last week and a couple of days ago I noticed that he has been sorting through the clothes the baby has outgrown and boxing them up to go into storage. Yesterday I got a call from him while he was at the zoo with the baby, just to let me know they were having a good time, and a few nights ago when I commented on how delicious dinner was, he said, "Yep. Just call me Betty Hexberg."

Ironcially, Jared has been taken to task for expressing some opinions at church about gender roles, and accused of being narrow-minded. I'd like to have some of those guys over for dinner to see how they feel about things then.

No comments: