Loading...

Friday, March 7, 2008

Big weekend

We have some friends and family coming in this weekend for Thor's baby blessing, and we're super-excited. (Sorry you can't make it, Lori - we hope to see you soon!) I've been giving Thor pep talks about being on his best behavior. "Now, people are coming a long way to see you. Let's try not to scream too much." and "Please be nice to your grandma and grandpa so they won't regret making the trip." This poor kid is doomed to a lifetime of such talk when he is old enough to understand.

Anyhoo, it should be a good time and I plan to post pictures of Thor in the delightful vintage blessing outfit my aunt made him, so check back in a couple of days.

1 comment:

The last Unicorn said...

I am sorry I couldn't make it for the blessing. I am sure Thor will be on his best behavior. Just watch out for Haws trying to recruit him as a hockey player! We will be out there at the end of the month. I can't wait to meet him then!