
Thor stayed with Jared during the three and half hours I was gone, and apparently was quite well-behaved. I'm relieved; I was worried he might have a meltdown and I would come home to an unhappy husband and baby. Fortunately, all was well on the home front during my absence. In fact, according to Jared, the baby didn't miss me at all. Hopefully he'll still recognize me.
4 comments:
You look great! I really like the short hair. Good to know your husband can be left home with the baby with no worries. Take FULL advantage of that :)
I think your hair looks really good!
Ammon used to call me while I was out and just put the phone up to the screaming baby...talk about guilt trip! Oh, and by the way I can't even count the number of times that he drove to work with the car seat leaving me stranded. Let's just say, we ended up buying one for each car. (It's not as big a deal when you can still strap the carrier in with the seatbelt.)
I LOVE your hair Sarah! Can't wait to see you all again. American Idol perhaps???.....
Post a Comment