Loading...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back in the saddle

Today for the first time since the baby came I decided to hold myself accountable for getting some things done. I have a to-do list that I am working my way through. Most of the stuff can be done without leaving the house, which is nice considering the freezing weather and the fact that it just occurred to me that I don't know whether Jared took the car with the car seat in it or not.

OK, I just checked and he did leave me the car. I should give him more credit. Anyway, I continue to be in awe of how much it is possible to do from the comfort of home with the internet. I had some forms I needed my doctor to sign and was thinking I would have to drive over there, but then remembered that thanks to some of the technology my illustrious employer makes available to me, I can send the document from my email as a fax. Voila -- another errand done at the press of a button.

Once Thor has his next feeding, I need to go out and do some grocery shopping. It will be our first little adventure together without Jared. Wish me luck.

No comments: