I was tagged by Michelle for this, so here goes.
1. As a kid, I had a mild obsession with astronomy and science fiction; I would have killed for a berth on the Starship Enterprise.
2. My dream job is one that I can wear jeans to every day. I don't know why I think that would be so great, but I fantasize about it.
3. I have a hard time coordinating colors and I can't tell what colors look good on me, so to spare myself the anxiety of trying to figure this out, I wear a lot of black and neutrals.
4. I like to have a breakfast item as my first meal of the day, regardless of the time. If I don't eat until 2:00 p.m., I am still likely to go for a bagel or for cereal and juice.
5. I am on a dairy-free diet right now and possibly for the next year. Sadly, I had to start this diet right after I had stocked up on ice cream. It's been tortuous.
6. I used to think the idea that opposites attract was ridiculous; then I married Jared.
7. When the baby was born, the time I spent in the hospital by myself, just thinking and sleeping and reading, was probably the most relaxing time I've had in years. It made me realize I need to have some quiet time to mentally and emotionally rejuvenate myself.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment