Loading...

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Starving

So I am here at work and the only thing I have eaten all day is a banana, and I have contemplated either (1) going downstairs to get something from the cafe on the second floor (2) going home for lunch or even (3) scrounging up some change for the vending machines. Unfortunately I don't have any cash -- OK, maybe $0.30 -- and the cafe only takes a debit card for purchases over $5 and I don't want to spend that on a sandwich, and I have a meeting at 2:30 so a rush home would be tight.

So... I have scrounged through all my desk drawers and located a packet of instant oatmeal and an individual container of applesauce, and that will be my lunch. It should tide me over at least until after my meeting. I was getting desperate there...

1 comment:

Julia said...

Time to restock the food drawer. I need to restock mine too. I think it's completely empty right now.