Loading...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Other Sarah

Some of you may recall that on my personal email account I occasionally get emails for another person who shares my maiden name and who must have a similar email address. I like to think of her as "Other Sarah". This is the latest such message, and it's surprisingly timely. Heck, I even speak Spanish, so this could work out perfectly.
Hi Sarah,

I am actually writing to you on behalf of my nanny's friend who is currently available. Her name is Mencha Castillo and she has 20 years of experience as a nanny. She has very good references which she can provide upon request. She had been working for a family for 7 years taking care of 2 children. That job ended recently because the children are now older and are in school full time.

Mencha is from Guatemala, she has experience with newborns and children of all ages, she is a U.S. Citizen, she is CPR Certified. She does not drive but she is able to get around by public transportation. Her phone number is XXX-275-1286. Give her a call.

Best of luck!

Claudia Molline

No comments: