Me: How did you sleep last night?
Jared: I tossed and turned a lot.
Me: Really? Excited about today?
Jared: Well, actually, I think it was because I had a Gap gift card stuck to my back.
Me: A what?
Jared: A Gap gift card. It was right in the middle of my back where I couldn't reach it, and I kept sliding around trying to get it off.
Me: I see.
A while back, I received a $100 incentive award from my illustrious employer which I redeemed for a Gap gift card. For some reason, they sent me ten individual $10 cards. This stack has been sitting around the house for a while. Did Jared decided to bring them to bed with him last night or something? That is the part where my imagination fails me. I did notice some of the gift cards scattered around our bed, together with a yo-yo, this morning. Beats me.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment