We went and saw the new Harry Potter movie last night, which was OK except that I slept through the last 45 minutes of it, so I can't speak to the ending or really any of the really interesting parts. What's strange is that I put my head in Jared's lap and I thought maybe I dozed off for five or ten minutes, and suddenly there were the closing credits. Oh, well. I'd rather sleep through a little of the movie than get sick, which was the likely alternative. The nice thing is that Jared couldn't care less if I am that weird lady who stretches across three seats and snoozes through a kid's movie. And it doesn't bother him in the least if I am the strange-o mixing up powdered milk in my water bottle in the dark and spilling the powder everywhere.
In fact, when we were dating, there was a classic incident when I had been really sick with a cold/ sinus infection type thing and Jared and I decided to go to the movies anyway. I seem to recall it was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Anyway, I had stayed home from work, so I was wearing no makeup, these awful juvenile pigtails, and I took a blanket with me in case I got cold. Jared was completely fine with all of this. I was exhausted and dozed off a few minutes into the movie and he woke me up and took me home. How great is that? I mean, it sounds strange, but that was so great. He was willing to miss most of the movie that I stupidly agreed to go to so that I could go home and rest. I'm a lucky girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment