Loading...

Friday, June 22, 2007

Quotes

Here are some things either Jared or I said during our trip. I'm not telling who said what.

* If I had known this trip would involve so much walking, I never would have come.

* What were they going to do, kick me out? Who cares? I was leaving, anyway.

* Don't think of it as a $4.00 Coke; think of it as a $4.00 chance to sit in this soft chair.

* Just put the "Do Not Disturb" sign out; I don't want the housekeepers to see this mess.

* I don't know what happened. I just lay down for a minute, and boom, it was 10:15 a.m.

* The Lee Mansion? Is it uphill? Well, we should save something to see on our next trip.

* Person A: Are you keeping your clean clothes and dirty clothes separate? Person B: Yeah... sort of.

* Here, let me try balancing the camera on your head to keep it from moving so much.

* Honestly, right now I just want to sit down and have some fries.

No comments: