A few evenings ago I strolled down to the local park and was just hanging out on a bench enjoying the nice weather and doing some people watching. A few minutes later, a guy who looked to be 21 or so sat down not too far away. I couldn't help but notice that he was carrying two things with him -- a backpack and a case of beer. Yes, a case of beer. He casually pulled a beer out and downed it, then took out another one and drank that. At one point, he belched loudly and then said "Excuse me," which I assumed was directed at me since I was probably the only person in ear shot, but I wasn't sure how to respond, so I just acted like I hadn't noticed. A few minutes after that, he disappeared into the bushes for reasons which are probably best left to the imagination. At that point I couldn't take it any more and had to get up and leave.
Is that weird?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment