So... I am trying out a new idea. I'm going to make some meals at this place in a couple of weeks. I've just realized lately that not only do I not have time to cook, but I rarely have time to go grocery shopping, either, unless I do it on my way home from work. That's a bad idea, because I'm normally leaving between 7:00 and 8:00 without having had any dinner and I'm starving. Saturdays are no better -- I've had to work most of the last few Saturdays.
Pork Chop doesn't mind cooking at all, but he's more of a shop-as-you-go type, and that adds up, too. So I thought we would try this for a month and see how it goes. Their marketing is a little cheesy, and if anyone calls me "girlfriend" when I walk in, I will probably want to chew my own ears off, but otherwise I'm willing to give it a whirl.
Monday, March 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment