Loading...

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I have domesticated him

Last night I worked late, the same as usual. Around 9:00 or so I got a text message from Pork Chop saying he was there with some dinner and cookies for me. I was in the middle of something and couldn't check my phone. I eventually picked it up, at which point he had given up and gone home, leaving a plate for me in our building lobby, near the Stealth Elevators. Unfortunately, I wasn't in the office - I was at a client location 45 minutes away.

On the way home, I swung by the office and retrieved the plate. It turned out that Pork Chop had spent the afternoon baking chocolate chip cookies. How nice is that? And... they were quite yummy. He used a recipe with pudding in it. He also located and correctly used my cooling racks. To top it all off, he even washed all the dishes. All in all, a very tasty conclusion to the evening. I am a lucky, lucky girl.

No comments: