Tuesday, February 13, 2007
This is Jared, I am forgoing the usual who ha when it comes to logging on. Partly because I lack the patience and second; I don't want to lose this head of steam. Like the liberal media she (being Sarah) did report true and accurate statements; however failed to mention certain important details. First: the night was late, the mood dark, my sweetheart was working away on what presumably was work, and she has been sick. Not deathly; but infermo, truly infermo. The scratchy throat, hacking cough, and rough nights of sleeping. I set off to satisfy a hunger pang. Down the stairs I descended like a jungle cat in search of late night prey. There hidden in a corrugated box one dozen iced sugar cookies. Fresh kill in hand and milk in the other I ascended the stairs to the loft to share my killings. Again sick/infermo i feared for her safety so like any selfless person i took a bite to insure that it wasn't poisoned. I admit I was reluctant because sugar cookies a notoriously dry and scratchy; something potentially troubling to an already sore throat. Also troubling; the sugar high sure to follow which will surely keep her up all night so i ate a third of the cookie to limit the sugar intake. I did take a bite; but, it was to save her life and help her sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment