OK, here's the question: what are guys' expectations about Valentine's Day? I mean, do they expect a gift and if so, does it need to be something romantic? What would a romantic gift for a man be, anyway? After all, I'm not in the market for a diamond-encrusted watch here. The first time I ever had to concern myself with this was last year; in the end, Pork Chop and I went to dinner with his parents, so it ended up being a very mellow, low-key evening which was fine by me. As I recall, he got me a card and possibly a gift of some sort. Good grief; my memory on this is terrible. I think I might have given him something, but honestly can't remember what. Maybe cologne or something. I just have no idea.
Just reading over this makes me realize that Pork Chop and I are not really into formalities when it comes to this stuff. Maybe we'll grab some Cafe Rio and watch a Netflix movie. Maybe we'll go to the gym together. I need to remind myself of the one thing I know to be true about men: they are simple, and they usually tell you what they want. My conclusion: my husband has no Valentine's Day expectations. Heaven help me if I'm wrong.
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment