Last night I got home from work around 9:30. Far from pining away for me, Jared was absorbed in a game of Halo with his Xbox Live buddies and it looked as though I would have the evening to myself. After a quick dinner of cold cereal, I installed the Photoshop trial version and experimented with creating my own header for this site. Jared and I agreed that my initial attempt was a dismal failure. It simply did not convey the sophistication, the subtlety, the je ne sais quoi, that friends and family have come to associate with the Hexberg name. You all deserve better. Not to worry -- I'll keep working until it's up to our exacting standards.
I read this article today and have been thinking about it ever since. I'm not entirely convinced the family did the wrong thing, but I have a hard time imagining myself making the same decision. It's a sad circumstance no matter how you look at it.
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment