I couldn't rest until it was done, and I finally figured out how to get a decent header up there, and how to add another side bar. Ah, the simple pleasures in life. When I set up my first wireless network at home, I was beside myself with excitement over the notion of being able to email or surf the internet from bed, or from the roof of the house while sunning myself. Of course, the novelty quickly wore off, especially because my voluminous bedding always seems to choke off my laptop air vents and it's impossible to see the screen in the full glare of the sun, as I discovered during an abortive attempt to work from the beach. These days, I rarely use my computer anywhere but in the living room or at the kitchen table. Still, it's always fun contemplating possibilities, whether they come to pass or not. Anyway, now that the layout is OK, I guess I will have to focus on content.
Carrie F. had a third interview today for a really cool job. Tomorrow, though, she has a first interview for a similar job at my company that could make me some referral money to share with her. Good luck, Carrie! If you get the job, we'll take the proceeds and go on a cruise. I was thinking about the possibility of another cruise today, and got quite giddy about it. Seriously, this was so fun. And Fuller's prom hair... classic!

I have so many little trips I want to take this summer -- something to look forward to after busy season.
No comments:
Post a Comment