My first workout of the year left me too exhausted to blow-dry my hair or attempt any sort of makeup application before leaving the gym. I realized after I was soaking wet in the shower that I had brought conditioner and hand lotion, but no shampoo, so I resorted to Dial and followed up with liberal amounts of conditioner. I just can't stand the feel of grungy hair.
On the way home, we made a quick stop at Target. This was one of those rare occasions when we actually left empty-handed. They didn't have what I came looking for and after perusing the 75%-off Christmas merchandise, including the Lionel Richie holiday album, an assortment of tinned holiday coffees, "Happy Holidays 2006" greeting cards, and stuffed elephants with blue and silver snowflakes embroidered inside their ears, I managed to peel myself away.
Before we left, we spent some time looking at electronics that we may someday acquire. I took a closer look at the Zune. I'm impressed by the size of the screen; you could almost watch a movie on it without too much trouble. We also browsed through iPod accessories and Xbox 360 accessories and messed around with different noise-canceling headphones. Alas and alack, the new toys will have to wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment