... or so Ozzy Osbourne tells us. I might need to do some serious introspection, because I had to work again today. This time it was in a warehouse looking at onion slices, diced and sliced tomatoes, and vats of acid.
Later we made the dubious decision to buy 24 Hour memberships -- again. This has to be at least the third time I've had to go through the whole enrollment song and dance. At least this time the guy got through everything fairly quickly and we were out on the street $160 poorer and already feeling thinner before we knew what hit us.
We walked around the club a little bit after we were "official". Jared rode the elevator up to the second floor to look at the cardio equipment. We also checked out the lap pool and hot tub. I was a little puzzled by a large man in what appeared to be ordinary street clothes in the lap pool. He wasn't swimming laps, either; just sort of wallowing around at one end. Not sure we'll be frequenting that area of the club much.
All in all, not an entirely unproductive day. Jared just got back from viewing the Ultimate Fighting Championships in some sort of "man's night in" event. He managed to drag John along with him this time, too. Evidently a good time was had by all, including the fighters who came away richer and only slightly the worse for the wear.
I'm about to head for the barn now so maybe I can be on time for 8:00 church on the last Sunday of this schedule.
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment