Jared finally said goodbye to his beloved Pup a few days ago. Some of you may have received the text message tribute. The Pup is going to a good home, but it was a bittersweet farewell, nonetheless. The Pup has been by Jared's side through thick and thin, good times and bad. It's the vehicle we took on our first date, that helped us through several moves and faithfully made runs to the dump over and over.
And that's just my experience; the Pup has been by Jared's side since long before I entered the picture. Fare thee well, Pup!

And that's just my experience; the Pup has been by Jared's side since long before I entered the picture. Fare thee well, Pup!

1 comment:
a sad day to see the Pup gone...I guess it is time for another to tend after it...a moment of silence and a quart of oil in honor.
Post a Comment