Loading...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

conversations with a Piggy, cont.

The kids are playing in the tub.

 

Me: I think maybe I’ll get in with you guys.

Thor:  Oh, yeah! The new baby will love that!

Me:  You think so?

Thor:  Yeah!

 

I accidentally comingle a tiny shred of Habanero Jack cheese into some cotija I am putting on Thor’s beans and rice.

 

Thor: Mom, mom -- I need milk! My mouth is spicy!

Me:  Here you go. (quickly pouring a bit more into his empty cup)

Thor: Mom, I need chocolate in it.

Me:  Just drink it. Your mouth is spicy, remember?

Thor:  OK.

 

We are watching the final freestyle dances on Dancing with the Stars and Thor starts doing some bizarre tumbling/gymnastics moves on the living room floor.

 

Jared: What are you doing? Are you dancing?

Thor: No. I’m standing on my head.

Jared:  Oh, OK.

Thor: See? I’m standing on my head. (doing some contortion which looks nothing like standing on his head)

Me: Good job.

No comments: