Loading...

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Have I mentioned...

...I'm a den mother now? That's right. I'm not sure why they decided I was the right one for the job, but I guess I'm getting a glimpse of what's in store for us as the Piggy gets older. I'm hanging out with eight-year-old boys once a week. It's been interesting.

One nice benefit is that we do a monthly field trip. This month we're going to the fire station and I'm taking Thor with us. Last month we went to the Bean Museum, and he tagged along there, as well. If nothing else, it gives me a reason to take him out and about.

1 comment:

Noelle said...

I got that calling when Jonathan was about 9 months old. I'm so glad that Thor is old enough to enjoy your calling! Just think, if we lived close enough, Jonathan would even be in your den!