I have another business trip this week and after much deliberation, decided to bring Winnie-baby with me. My employer offers on-site temporary daycare at the headquarters so we will be taking advantage of that. Now that the arrangements are made, I am freaking out.
I'm so stressed out about the flights, how she'll do in the daycare, whether the hotel will have the crib ready when we get in, whether she'll be too tired the first day, and so on.
Seriously, I am making myself sick with anxiety. If you're reading this, please say a little prayer for me that this trip goes OK and that Winnie and I survive it (maybe even enjoy it!) Updates to follow, of course.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you both will be in our prayers :) where are you going? I am sure she will do great!
Good luck! I haven't been reading your blog for a while and started doing it again. As a working mom it's nice to read your blog and know that you are surviving work, your two kids, husband, house, etc. It's hard isn't it? But worth it. I love your humor too. It's refreshing! I'll keep you in my prayers too :)
Post a Comment