Loading...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

things he gets from someone else

Since my two faithful readers think this is amusing, I was driving somewhere with Piggy the other day when someone cut me off. I mumbled something along the lines of, "Oh, come ON, people!!" Piggy immediately piped up with, "Stupid people. Damn it." I said, "WHAT???!!" and he said in the same cheerful tone, "Stupid people. Damn it."

Of course I immediately called Jared, who was in California at the time, and who absolutely denied that he had had any hand in teaching our Piggy this. Then I called my parents and asked if my dad or my brother had anything to confess. Everyone has denied it, but I have my suspicions.

6 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

I am glad we are in the clear on this one!

Meredith said...

Maybe Mom has finally taken up swearing :)

Noelle said...

I can hear Thor's sweet little voice saying that in my head. I don't want to say that my brother is responsible, but we Hexbergs aren't afraid of voicing feelings about our fellow drivers. I've rectified a few of my own sayings after my boys have repeated them to me. "Crap" and "stupid" are off the list. I can't wait to hear the results when you solve this mystery.

Cara said...

First: It was probably your Mom, she is a lot like grandma and damn is one of her words (which comes out more the older she gets).
Second: I am a reader too!

Tabitha said...

I read. And its good to know its not only my kids who have picked up some not so good words, Caden said "douchebag"
Proud parenting moment.

The Black's said...

Has he driven in the car with John lately?:)