Warning: graphic content follows
This morning I heard Piggy calling to me and went to get him out of his crib tent. When I came into his room, he was saying, "Mom, bugs. Bugs flying." I looked around the room but didn't notice any bugs. The screen on his bedroom window needs to be replaced and although we usually leave the window open just a crack to allow air from the swamp cooler to circulate, we don't typically have bugs swarming in.
As I got closer to his crib, though, I noticed that there were half a dozen flies on his crib tent. That seemed weird. Suddenly I was assailed by an odor that I'm sure also attracted the flies. It became quite obvious that there had been a crazy poop incident. My poor Piggy; there was poop everywhere and I'm sure flies would have been literally crawling all over him had it not been for the crib tent.
Now that the immediate mess has been dealt with, we're left with the age-old dilemma: to send or not to send Piggy to nursery? He seems to be acting and feeling fine, but that was not a normal poop.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment