In the food court at Costco a few days ago, we noticed an unfortunate odor emanating from Thor. Even more unfortunate, I had left my diaper bag at home since we were making a quick trip and were only a few minutes from home. This was one of those times when waiting to drive home wasn't an option.
Fortunately, we had stocked up on both diapers and wipes on this shopping trip. Jared grabbed a diaper out of the box and opened the wipes container. Inside each Kirkland wipes box is a trial-sized pack of daily facial towelettes. He asked me if I thought those would work for the diaper change and I said, "Sure, why not?" Off they went to the men's room.
I mentioned to Julie that on second thought the daily facial towelettes might be a little irritating since they did have tea tree oil as one of the ingredients. A few minutes later, Jared return with a report of success. He commented, "I think those wipes had alcohol in them or something." "Oh, really? Why?" "Well, when I wiped Thor's bum he went, 'aaaahoooooh'." "So he liked it?" "I guess so."
Hey, it's not every day you get a facial for your bum.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment