It's been a rough day for Thor. He wanted to hold the baby this morning, never mind the fact that I was in the midst of nursing her. That resulted in a tantrum to start the day off.
He tried to climb into her cradle. When I gave her some breast milk in a bottle, he wanted to drink from it. When I held her at the dinner table, he wanted to hold her, too (a little tricky to do in a high chair). When he saw me carrying her in a mei tai, he wanted me to pick him up, too.
Despite our best efforts, the little bubs is going to feel a bit displaced for a little while. He did go down to bed just fine tonight, so at least we still have that going for us.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment