Loading...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pigs come in all sizes!


Note: Entry by Jared



Someone who will remain nameless said my boy is only cute because of the way he behaves. I have no idea why this someone would elect to judge this little piggy's appearance based on his behavior. There is no doubt that he has an entertainer's disposition, but just the same it isn't the sort of thing to say while corking your hole with cake my family bought you.


2 comments:

Noelle said...

Oh Sarah, he is sooo big! I have to say that I really do have the most adorable nephew in the whole world! I keep saying this, but it is true. I sure wish we lived closer!

The last Unicorn said...

They do say that a persons personality can make them more attractive... but when it comes to this little piggy, he has the looks to match his adorable personality! I love this little guy. Can't wait until the next visit!