The Pork Chops have been in California since Sunday and I am FINALLY flying down to join them this evening. I know a couple of days doesn't sound like much but I have been going crazy here by myself.
Perhaps it wouldn't have been quite so bad if I had been hanging out alone engaging in leisure activities; however, staying here and working while the boys hit up Trader Joe's and In 'n' Out and hobnob with the Hexberg clan is quite another matter. While they've been enjoying sunny Southern California, I had to have my car dug out of my parents' driveway last night by a crew of seven kind neighbors and family members. Ugh.
So, our fun-filled family Christmas officially begins with my arrival in the LBC tonight. Can't wait!!
On another positive note, the shortest day of the year has passed, so it is all downhill from here-- steadily longer and brighter days all the way until June. Yippee!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish we were flying in with you tonight! Have a merry Christmas, Sarah, and fly safely!
Post a Comment