At the movies on Saturday night I biffed it on the stairs, rolling down about four steps, becoming separated from my shoes, and landing on hands and knees with an audible "Mmmmph!" I'm sure I made quite an impression. Now I'm sporting some lovely bruises on my shins.
To add insult to that very real injury, I consumed copious amounts of garden-fresh beets this weekend. Subsequently, on two separate occasions, I thought that something had gone seriously awry with my digestive system, only to realize to my relief that it was normal post-beet stuff I was dealing with.
My little Piggy has learned to wave, and to say "Dadadadadada." On Sunday morning while I was trying to sleep in, he started hollering out his favorite syllable and it was lovely to be able to say, "Jared, I think he's calling for you. You'd better go see what's going on."
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That doesn't sound like to much fun. I always say no thanks to Grandma and Uncle Bob's beets and now I am glad I did.
Post a Comment