Well, I guess it's more or less official now. In a couple of weeks I'll be moving on from my current illustrious employer to one which might be considered even more illustrious. (I know, I know -- is that even possible?) I have some mixed feelings about this. I don't think you can do anything for eight years without enjoying some aspect of it and forming some relationships that will be hard to leave behind, and I am no exception of course.
Nonetheless, I am excited about the new opportunity. It will mean a longer commute, fewer hours with the Piggy at the outset, and ultimately the compensating benefit of being able to spend more time with him by telecommuting a bit more than I can in my current position. Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where are you going?
Good luck!!
Congrats on the new job!!!! Still sort of a bummer to be away from your pork chops, but it sounds like a good move.
Post a Comment