Loading...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New talents

My sister and Jake are in town and it's been a lot of fun having them stay with us. However, it did come to my attention yesterday that Meredith has managed to teach the Piggy a new trick. You know that thing you do with your lips when you make motor noises or blow raspberries? Anyway, Thor is now more-or-less able to do this. I say more-or-less because his version involves a lot of spit. Mostly he vibrates his lips and produces copious amounts of drool, but he loves this new talent and will even attempt it while his pacifier is in, so I have resigned myself to wiping his chin and/or my shirt, arm, what-have-you every 10 seconds until this phase passes.

Thanks, Meredith!!

1 comment:

The last Unicorn said...

My nephew Luke does the same thing. I call it the sprinkler due to the large amounts of saliva that accompanies it. He has been doing this for about 6 months now... enjoy!