Loading...

Friday, August 17, 2007

A little controlling, I guess

Me: So, you got all your school paperwork in?

Jared: Yeah, but they were a little annoyed that I didn't do it online.

Me: Oh. Why didn't you do it online?

Jared: Don't you remember? You printed out the application and filled it out.

Me: I filled it out?

Jared: Yeah, you had it filled out and there were all these tabs on the pages where I needed to go back and fill information in -- the stuff you didn't know about me.

Me: Really? I did that?

Jared: Yeah.

Me: Hm. Well, I guess it seems like something I would do. I do have sort of a vague recollection...

Jared: So anyway, that's all taken care of.

Honestly, I have only the vaguest of recollections of filling something out for Jared, and I thought it was something entirely different. We make an interesting team. I guess all's well that ends well.

No comments: