I was cleaning out some text messages on my phone today. I had forgotten that there are a couple that I have locked so they can't be deleted. I scrolled through to remind myself what they were -- they are a couple of texts from Pork Chop a few days before our wedding saying that he was pretty sure the temple clearance would come through for our sealing. It was so weird; I haven't thought about that whole ordeal in a really long time.
I've been thinking about a lot of aspects of our wedding since Haws and Lori's wedding is coming up, and that whole incident hadn't even crossed my mind. Just goes to show how insignificant even "big" problems can seem in retrospect. Either that, or how rapidly my memory is failing. I think I prefer to assume the former is the correct explanation.
Monday, April 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment