Old Gray survived her first night at the new place unscathed. I'm not holding my breath, though; I need to get my car insurance switched over to the new address asap before something happens and they deny my claim.
We are pretty much situated in the house, although we don't yet have:
*living room seating of any sort
*a dining room table or chairs
*a microwave
*cable or internet
*anything except mini blinds on the windows
I guess what I'm saying is that we have a functional bedroom and bathroom and a semi-functional kitchen, and that's pretty much it. Time to start scrounging up some stuff. We do have some pretty ingenious storage solutions, though. The one I'm most excited about was Jared's discovery that our computer desk would fit entirely inside the (largely empty) kitchen closet. Voila! Hidden desk! No annoying computer stuff strewn all over the living room or bedroom. How awesome is that?
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know I was looking at your pictures and the apartment looks just like an old one I lived in. Where is it located? I must know.
Post a Comment