You can all relax; I passed my rules and statutes exam with flying colors. It was pretty ridiculous, actually. They publish a study guide and the exam itself is open book. The Board of Accountancy has a lot of confidence in our ability to learn the material, it seems.
I guess it's been a while since I went to a controlled testing center, because I was taken a bit off-guard when they snapped a picture of me as part of the sign-in process. I figured it was primarily for security reasons, so I made no effort to look anything other than utterly bored. It was an amusing surprise when my final results printout included the picture. Now I have a pretty compelling visual of how the whole experience felt -- much like a routine teeth-cleaning. I'm sure the folks at the Board of Accountancy have seen plenty of similar-looking pictures come across their desks.
Pork Chop's new pants came yesterday, and I must say they look fantastic. He is wearing the warm and toasty flannel-lined ones today, in fact. Must be nice...
Well, back to the grind. I had two small projects and one big one to complete today, and so far I've completed 1 1/3 of the small projects and have avoided the big one entirely. Time to buckle down.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment